Friday, March 20, 2020

Remote Learning begins Monday 3/23 Good luck to us all!!

Hi everyone!
From the information that has been shared with me thus far, we are all to follow our regular school schedule.  What that ends up meaning is that each class will go "live" during the period that it is taught by the teacher.  For example, on Mondays, I teach 702/237 2nd period.  So, on Monday, during second period, classwork and discussion for ELA will be going on at that time.  The comments will open or become live and we can get our work done and discuss the ideas and questions together. 

I know that with everything going on in the world, there will be some bumps in the road of this remote learning process.  If you need me to know anything specific about your situation, feel free to contact me via google classroom, PupilPath, or Dept of Ed email.

I will do my best to keep you up-to-date on any information that I receive.